Friday, March 25, 2011

March 28th,2011

Hey guys!! Just posting another blog for you guys to read. Tonight all actors, directors and cameramen must go to Anne Crowley's house on Chalfonte, from 5:30 to 7:00 to film act 1, scenes 2 and 3. I'm so stoked for tonight, but I don't really have much lines in these scenes but my chracter is hosting the party. I'm kinda nervous tonight because I don't wanna screw up and make the direcotrs mad. Hopefully tonight the filming goes well since it is the first filming scene of the play. Make sure evryone has their lines memorized and don't forget were filming tomorrow as well. See you guys tonight and tomorrow and hopefully all goes well for filming and our directors don't freak out. See you guys tonight!

1 comment:

  1. post your shcedule of availibitly thing!!! especially from the 7th - 12th of april!! thanks

    ReplyDelete