Friday, April 1, 2011

Acting Blog

On Monday, the actors, costume design, directors and extras went to South to film Act I, scene 4 and 5. These scenes had been filmed in the school cafeteria and Cleminson Hall. I was in scene 5, and I was Lord Capulet and I was hosting the party where Roemo and Juliet frist met. I felt pretty nervous because I was scared that I was gonna mess up, but with some meditation and concentration, I pulled through with my lines. We did have a few mess ups here and there, but the acting and secens went great. The Romeo and Juliet scene was really good, because it was so believeable that those two were in love. Everything went well that day and it was a wrap for scene one for Monday! I felt so good filming my first important scene and nailing it. It feels so good  to accomplish an acting scene! Well anyways thanks for reading my post guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment