Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13th,2011

Hey guys! It's my last blog post for this project. I'm kinda upset that the project is coming to an end. Yet with all of coming together as a family, we were able to pull through and finish it all. At first, all of us were so nervous that this was going to be a total disaster. Yet really, the movie turned out to be really good. We were able to get our filming done on the times we made for the most part, there weren't major problems except for a few here and there. Thanks to Mr. P and our directors though, we were able to resolve out our problems and make a great film. Good job to everyone who stuck to their jobs and got their tasks finished, I'm proud of you guys. Now we get to have a wrap party April 30th, and I cannot wait to watch out movie fully finished and put together. I'll see you guys at the premiere, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment