Friday, April 1, 2011

New Blog Post!

Hey guys! Here's my second post of the week! Yesterday we went to Noelles house to film Act 3, scene 2 and 4. My scene was not that long but it took really long. Wyatt and I couldn't stop laughing after each action. I also kept forgetting my lines, so that took more time. I felt pretty embarrased but after the 87th time of filming, Wyatt, Elizabeth and I nailed our scene. The scene was filmed in the living room and the thing I was nervous about was hitting the corner of the table. Scene 2 also took a while, because Noelle and Emma had alot of lines, so they were screwing up a few times. The scene was filmed in Noelles room and it was a very long scene. Yet in the end, Emma and Noelle pulled through with all those lines, and they got the job done. So now luckily, half of Act 3 is finished, thanks to the actors, directors, cameraman and prop man that came last night. Great job guys!

2 comments:

  1. hey man! Im Lord Capulet over here in Iowa..No big deal... I saw that u guys have started filming. What kinda of cloths r u wereing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! All I really wore during my filming scenes was a hoodie and basketball shorts as my pajamas haha so I didn't really wear much. How about you?

    ReplyDelete